This afternoon we have the unique opportunity to elevate our attention above our earthly concerns for just a few moments. We live in a large and beautiful universe full of change, motion, and surprise. Our lives lose mystery and magic when we focus solely on the details of our everyday experience and forget our larger place in the universal family. Consider your part in the whole. In what ways are you a star? Where do you feel intensity and passion in your life? Have you allowed your light to be eclipsed? What keeps you from expressing your brilliance? As the eclipse approaches, consider releasing anything that no longer serves you. Allow it to slip into shadow so you can shine with a renewed luminosity. Be delighted by the few moments of this rare celestial dance and your place in the family.
- HR outsourcing: Considerations for nonprofits
- Getting a new business off the ground: How start-up expenses are handled on your tax return
- IRS audits may be increasing, so be prepared
- 10 facts about the pass-through deduction for qualified business income
- Traveling for business again? What can you deduct?
P : 864-574-7787
F : 864-574-9611
E : email@example.com
Mon - Thur: 8am-5pm