Office Administrator & Bookkeeper
Spartanburg CPA firm seeking a full-time Office Administrator & Bookkeeper to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of administrative experience in a professional office. Experience in a CPA firm is preferred.
This position is responsible for a broad spectrum of support to clients and accounting staff including extensive communication and organizational skills, high-level professionalism and attention to detail, and the desire to provide excellent client services. Prioritizing multiple tasks, working efficiently toward revolving deadlines, and close attention to detail is required.
- Providing administrative support to clients and staff in a manner that optimizes efficiency, resources, and client satisfaction.
- Managing day-to-day office functions, including ordering supplies and handling maintenance requests.
- Welcoming clients and assisting with their needs and requests. Routing incoming phone calls.
- Preparing tax organizers, engagement letters, and bulk mailings.
- Email and phone communication with clients, financial professionals, and staff in a professional and timely manner. Maintaining confidentiality and secure document transfers.
- Project tracking and delivery for multiple deadlines throughout the year.
- Billing and processing credit card payments.
- Updating project status in computer software.
- Assisting with appointments and correspondence as needed.
- Some bookkeeping and payroll preparation as assigned.
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a professional office. Experience in a CPA firm is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks. Experience with CCH ProSystem FX Practice Management a plus.
This position offers excellent benefits and 401k contributions.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume and references to Kate Coffey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time